Regular video production from just £3396 +vat per month
Video Production by Subscription is the most cost-effective, efficient way to create high quality, real filmed video content for both your marketing and communications.
- Professional Video Content
- for Social Media & Web Sites.
- Monthly Video Content (unlimited videos).
- Monthly Production Session. Same-day content delivery option
- Licensed Music, Logos and Title Graphics.
12 Month Subscription minimum duration at £40752.
All Prices Subject to the addition of V.A.T.
12 Month Subscription minimum duration at £40752. All Prices Subject to the addition of V.A.T.Get started
Business, Retail & Industry
- Everything from Business Essentials, plus...
- + Comms, HR, Training
& other internal Video Content Requirements.
- + Guided Self-Presenting & Professional Presenters.
- + Project Documentaries & Timelapse.
- + Content Planning and Marketing Workshops.
12 Month Subscription minimum duration at £72000.
All Prices Subject to the addition of V.A.T.
12 Month Subscription minimum duration at £72000. All Prices Subject to the addition of V.A.T.Get started
- Everything from Business, Retail & Industry, plus...
- + Professional Live Streaming for Conferences.
- + Video content for Speeches, Point of Sale (POS),
Trade Shows & Conferences.
- + Content & Marketing Workshops
& Professional Copywriter Support.
- + Subscription can be shared across multiple Branches, Locations and Departments.
12 Month Subscription minimum duration at £109200.
All Prices Subject to the addition of V.A.T.
12 Month Subscription minimum duration at £109200. All Prices Subject to the addition of V.A.T.Get started
Regular Video Content boosts your marketing performance
- 53x Better Search Engine performance (SEO). - Video on your web site increases the chance of a front page google listing by 53x. Our video production plan creates multiple videos which can be placed across the important pages of your web site. When getting up the search ranks is valuable to you, use video across your site to turbo your chances.
- Better Social Media performance. - Daily video views continues to increase 400% year-on-year. - Half of all people prefer video content over any other type of content. - 91% of people watch video content on Instagram. - 85% of people want to see more video content from the brands and businesses they like. - 58% of people will watch all of a brand's business video if it is less than 60 seconds long. - Tweets get 6x more retweets and 10x more engagement if they contain a video.
- Better Engagement & improved user experience. - 2.6x longer is spent by website visitors on your web page. - 80% increase in conversion rates when the page has video - People find complex subjects or feature / benefit information easier when it is presented in video form.
A more effective way to communicate
Statistically, people listen and engage more with your content if it is in video form. You are more likely to get your message across to more of your audience. You are also more likely to see measurable results from filmed communications.
It's up to you - we can film you, or a professional presenter. We can also support you with professional live streaming, included within some of our video production by subscription plans.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click below to see more information
How does it work? ▼
Once you's enrolled in our subscription plan, we will set up a content planning workshop with you. This is usually done in person at your premises or at out studios, or over Zoom (or Teams, Skype, Phone, etc). We will run through a briefing process with you to determine your requirements. We schedule filming and all the various production elements with you so there is clear visibility on workflow and your dependencies.
What videos can be filmed? ▼
Our subscription packages can be used for almost any purpose spanning both marketing or communication uses.
- Social media content
- Web page content.
- HR Videos - for example, recruitment or Training content.
- Product Video - explainer video content for your product range.
- Video ads - for Google ads and other pay-per-click advertising.
- Live Streaming.
- Content that needs to react to current affairs, e.g. news content.
- Trade shows and exhibitions - some of your video content can be used at events.
- Regular location filming.
- Videos longer than 3 minutes.
Can we go under NDA? ▼
Yes, we are happy to go under NDA where required. Contact us in advance and we will arrange for the processing of the NDA. Where external suppliers are used, you may determine whether further NDAs are required. We appreciate that our client's video content, particularly for internal communications may contain secrets. Even if we are not under NDA, we will always respect the importance and confidential nature of the information we become privy to.
What videos aren't suitable? ▼
Where possible, we will try and create as much content for you under this package. There are some videos that cannot be made this way. The good news is that where we cannot offer all services under the scope of our subscription plans, we will offer a discount pro-rata for any Video Production aspect. We will also offer the option to upgrade to one of the other Video Production by Subscription Plans if your requirement is contained more efficiently within one of those.
- Broadcast Content.
- TV Adverts.
When is a professional presenter available, and can company staff be filmed instead of the professional Presenter? ▼
On our Enterprise package, all video content can be filmed with a professional presenter without additional cost. On our lower cost packages, a professional presenter is available at additional cost. If you don't want to film with a professional presenter, it is possible to film your own staff. In some cases, that is more appropriate anyway. In all cases, we will assume we will be filming with your staff, and only specify attendance from a professional presenter if determined and scheduled during the planning stages.
For Video Production by Subscription plans that involve a professional copywriting sessions, what services are / are not included? ▼
The professional copywriting session assists in the creation of scripts where the narrative is critical. This may be for video ad content or could be in the drafting of scripts dealing with critical or sensitive corporate issues.
Can I request changes to the filmed videos. ▼
We are always happy to review the state of a previously finished video and scope out the work required to make your new amends. Production work for this is likely to fall within the scope and resources of the subscription. We will report back on the viability of implementing change requests, or if there are any additional costs if the changes fall outside the scope and remaining resources available under the current subscription plan.
When is the first payment due? ▼
The first payment will be taken or should be made during the subscription enrolment process, and made monthly thereafter, to be received by us on the first working day of each month.
How long does the subscription run? ▼
All of our subscriptions run for a minimum of 12 months, and are rolling thereafter with a minimum 6 months notice period. This allows us to combine the efficiency of our production capability with the need for continual video content production.
Can I upgrade or downgrade the Subscription Plan during the subscription? ▼
You can upgrade your subscription at any time to increase the quantity of videos or add location filming to your plan. This will restart the subscription term from the upgrade date. You can only downgrade your contract by providing 6 months notice in advance of the end of the minimum term on the running Subscription Plan.
When is the video content released? ▼
Unlike our Small Business Plans, as long as the subscription finances are up to date, we will release the content as soon as we have completed Post-Production. We do not hold back any content on our Business or Enterprise solutions.
Who does the video content belong to? Do we need other licenses to use the video content? ▼
The video belongs to you at the end of the minimum subscription period. Before the end of the minimum subscription period, we will grant you a license to use the content whilst the minimum subscription period is active. You may not broadcast any video content supplied under these Video Production by Subscription Plans. You don't need any additional licenses to use the video content on non-broadcast platforms. TV or radio, etc, broadcasting will require a separate license and may need additional work if rights holders do not license assets for broadcast. In this case, that is likely to only concern music soundtrack, but may include other parts of the video. Where it may be possible to broadcast a video, then recurring fee(s) will be payable for licensing and administration. Presenters sign an agreement with us to release their rights to ongoing royalties from their work. Music and other assets licensed for use in a video production usually come with a license for the content to be used in perpetuity on the eligible platforms. This ensures you only pay the monthly fee and need no further licenses for digital use (web sites, social media, physical playout, etc). Also, to clarify, if you do not continue the subscription after the minimum notice period, the video content still belongs to you.
Want more proof video works? Check out these articles ▼
We've put together a few links for you to read to understand why video content production is such an important part of the marketing mix and communication toolkit.
Compare Subscription Plans
|Business Essentials||Business, Retail & Industry||Enterprise|
|Quantity of recorded videos (Per Year)||Up to 100 videos||Unlimited||Unlimited + up to 2 Conferences|
|Social Media Video Content||Monthly||Weekly / Flexible||Weekly / Flexible|
|Studio or Location Filmed Explainer Videos|
|Video Adverts for digital|
|Video Case Studies|
|Full Conference Live Streaming with LIVE Graphics, Q&A, Deligate Breakout Rooms Options.|
|Filming Sessions (Per Year)||Up to 6 Half-Day Filming Sessions & 5 Full Day Filming Sessions.||Up to 10 x Full Day Sessions.||Up to 12 x Full Day Sessions.||Content Production Planning Workshops||Bi-Annual.||Quarterly.||Monthly.|
|Filming at UK Television Studios|
|Filming at your UK Locations||*Up to 5 (/yr)|
|4k Ultra High Definition / HD Broadcast Cameras||HD||HD / 4k||HD / 4k|
|Stock Footage||Upgrade Option|
|Licensed Music Soundtrack||*||*||*|
|Presenter||Upgrade Option||Upgrade Option||Upgrade Option|
|Studio Voiceover Script Recording (House Artist)|
|Ratecard Discount on Additional / Out-Of-Scope Services||5%||10%||15%|
Terms and conditions apply.
- Minimum Subscription Duration 12 Months, rolling agreement.
- Location and Event filming within a 120 mile radius of UK Postcode LU7 0UU. Location filming subject to mileage, transport, sustenance and accommodation costs.
- TV Advert Production is subject to additional compliance, license and talent fees. Inclusion covers studio production.
- Use of teleprompter subject to availability & supply of pre-agreed script 24 hours prior to filming.
- Content is licensed as per individual assets. In most cases content, music soundtracks for example, do not include a broadcast license for TV Adverising for example, but do come with a license for digital use, websites and social media for example. Additional use licenses may be able. License terms available on request. Ask for further information. Licenses are subject to the issuers terms.
Special Offer for Digital Agencies and Marketing Agencies...
Add value to your proposition with access to high-quality video content. Statistically, SEO performance, PPC pricing, and Social Media engagement are all improved when a video content strategy is deployed as part of your marketing mix.
Video Content is now affordable for most marketing strategies because our cost-effective approach to creating video content, frequently and consistently.Click here to discover more about our Agency Partnership Proposition.
Lets take the next step.